Finagricola Soc. Coop.

Avenue Spagna, 8

I. A. - 84091 Battipaglia (SA)

Campania - Italy

VAT N.: IT 02189960657

REA: 210709

EU - Funded Campaign

Pomodori selezionati e coltivati in Italia

Catering fund, concrete help also for purchases from agricultural and food supply chains

There are also products from agricultural and food chains that enhance the local raw material among the purchases for which a non-repayable contribution is recognized to the Ho.Re.Ca. sector. to deal with the economic damage of the Covid-19 emergency.

This was established by a decree of the Ministries of Agricultural Policies and the Economy which, by “enhancement of local raw materials” means, in addition to PDO and PGI products, the purchase of products for direct sale or obtained from an integral national supply chain from raw materials to the finished product.

Furthermore, purchases of products with a high risk of waste are classified as “priority”, including “fresh or canned or glass-preserved vegetables and Italian raw material”. In fact, the measure has the dual purpose of supporting the recovery and continuity of the activity of the catering establishments and of avoiding food waste through the optimal use of surpluses also caused by the market crisis.

The products of Finagricola and its brands Così Com’è and GranGusto are among the goods that can be purchased by restaurateurs using the subsidy provided by the government. Indeed, Finagricola is an “agricultural and food supply chain”, produces and sells “products obtained from an integral national supply chain, from the raw material to the finished product” and, in particular, “fresh vegetables preserved in cans or glass and Italian raw material ”. Therefore products with a high risk of waste whose purchases are considered a priority. Furthermore, the Finagricola agri-food chain is certified by an accredited third party body, from the nursery to the farms up to the production of fresh vegetables and vegetable preserves, according to the international standard UNI EN ISO 22005.

The non-refundable grant, between a minimum of 1,000 and a maximum of 10,000 euros, may be requested by restaurants, pizzerias, canteens, catering services, agritourisms and hotels with food supply which, between March and June 2020, have suffered a drop in turnover of at least 25% compared to the same months of the previous year. Those who have purchased three different types of agricultural and food products will be able to benefit: the main product cannot exceed 50% of the total expenditure incurred and documented by appropriate tax documentation. Purchases made after 14 August 2020 will be valid for the purpose of disbursing the contribution.

The application can be submitted from 15 to 28 November 2020 through the website www.portaleristorazione.it or in person at a post office.

After an initial check of the correctness of the application, an advance of 90% of the purchases made will be paid by bank transfer from Poste Italiane, then the restaurateur will have to present a payment receipt for the purchases made, which will be followed by the transfer of the remaining 10%.

Today more than ever we are convinced that it is also through the enhancement of our excellence, good practices and the fight against waste that we can recover together.